Healthy Gourmet Dinner recipes
Timothy S. Harlan, M.D. tells you what to eat and when in order to eat healthier, lose weight, and keep it off - permanently!
With The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan, you'll create a two-week custom meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner, for yourself or your entire family - even kids under 14! NO making separate meals. Online planner includes:
1. Automated shopping lists - Just print and shop for the next two weeks of meals.
2. Frozen meal options for lunch or dinner such as Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers.
3. Easy, delicious recipes, with leftovers for lunches or later in the week.
4. Options for allergies and special diets, including:
- Vegetarian (lacto-ovo)
- Low sodium
- Lactose intolerance
- Coumadin (warfarin) use
- GERD / Acid Reflux
- Gluten allergies (Celiac disease).
- Diabetes: All meal plans are safe for type 2 diabetics because they are based on the Mediterranean Diet, which is known to be the best diet for type 2 diabetics.
5. Combine special needs if needed: low sodium and lactose intolerant? Coumadin and celiac disease? Just select the options and get your delicious meal plan!
Other Web sites charge you as much as $29.95 per month for this service, but Just Tell Me What to Eat: The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan is completely free. (We don't even ask for your credit card information.)
You might also like
New HQ Cafe opens at HealthQuest in Flemington — The Star-Ledger
The healthy food menu features a wide variety of wraps, sandwiches, paninis, hot entrees and salads. Outside catering will also be available through the HQ Café for special occasions.
The I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook: 150 Delicious Recipes Using Only Foods from the World's Greatest Grocery Store
Book (Ulysses Press)
What is a good healthy dinner recipe?
Souvlaki,1 lemon,juiced,1/4 c olive oil,1/4 c soy sauce,1 tsp dried oregano,3 cloves garlic,crushed,4 pds pork tenderloin,cut MORE