Recipes for Chili
This blue ribbon chili is the best chili recipe you'll ever make. With surprise ingredients like beer and unsweetened cocoa, the blend of seasonings and flavors creates a mouth watering chili that will have them begging for the recipe. For the brave souls that like more fire, double the hot sauce to kick it up a notch.
This chili has been taste tested by people that have searched high and low for the best chili recipe and they agreed...it is definitely a winner!
Chili Tip: if you accidentally add too much hot sauce or spice to your chili, serve it with sour cream or extra cheese on top. Dairy contains a protein called casein that cools the burning heat of spicy foods.
2 1/2 lb. lean chuck, ground
1 lb. lean pork, ground
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 cup finely chopped onion
8 oz. hunt's tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 can beer (12 oz.)
3 Tablespoons chili powder
2 Tablespoons instant beef bouillon (or 6 cubes)
2 Tablespoons cumin, ground
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons oregano leaves
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon coriander, ground
1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
1/2 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
1 teaspoon cornmeal
1 teaspoon flour
1 teaspoon warm water
1. In a large saucepan brown 1 1/4 pounds of the ground meat (the beef and the pork), drain the fat.
2. Remove meat (the beef and the pork). Brown the rest of the ground meat, drain all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
3. Add the garlic and onion, cook and stir until tender.
4. Add the other half of the meat and the tomato sauce, water, beer, chili powder, bouillon, cumin, paprika, oregano, sugar, coriander, cocoa, and hot sauce. Mix well.
5. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
3" x 5" Chili Peppers Recipe Cards with Covers
Kitchen (CS Household)
Ask the Test Kitchen: What are the best brands of fat-free spreads? — Detroit Free Press
I've had success with these products in heart-healthy recipes for baked goods and sautéed dishes.
24 Pack Cincinnati Chili Mix packets
Grocery (Skytime, Inc)
Chili Madness: A Passionate Cookbook- More Than 130 New Recipes! 2nd Edition
Book (Workman Publishing Company)
Chili Recipes Free
Mobile Application (Smart Touch Casual)
Wick Fowler's Products 2-Alarm Chili Kit, 3.625-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Grocery (Wick Fowler)
What is the original recipe of chili?
Cut up as much meat as you think you will need in pieces about the size of a pecan. Put it in a pot, along with some suet, More?