Difficult Afternoon tea recipes
In this video, I will show you how to make Chicken Egg sandwich and BLT sandwich for afternoon tea time :)
Easy and delicious!!!
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (Chicken Egg & BLT)
Number of servings: 4 people
((Chicken Egg Sandwich))
120g (4.2oz.) chicken breast
100g (3.5oz.) potato
1 hard-boiled egg
* 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
* 1 tsp. whole-grain mustard
* salt and pepper
8 slices rye bread
6 bacon strips
4-8 leaves iceberg lettuce
* 1 tbsp. ketchup
* 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
8 slices white bread
((Chicken Egg Sandwich))
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices. Place them on a microwavable dish, season with salt and pepper, cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the microwave for 4-5 minutes (500w). When you uncover, be careful as steam and water are very hot.
2. Mash the potato slices with a fork while they are hot. Allow to cool the chicken breast and shred with your hands. Chop the hard-boiled egg.
3. Mix A in a bowl, add (2.), and mix well.
4. Spread 1/4 of the mixture on a slice of bread. Then top with another slice of bread.
5. Cut off the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
1. Cut bacon strips into halves. In a pan, fry bacon until crispy (until it reaches the crispiness you want), then drain on paper towels. Slice the tomato and remove the seeds.
2. Spread some mayonnaise on 4 slices of bread. Spread some A on the other 4 slices of bread.
3. Place lettuce leaves on a mayo-spreaded bread. Then place a sliced tomato and bacon strips. Top with a ketchup mixture-spreaded bread.
4. Cut off the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
You can spread some softened butter on your bread if you like. But I don't like it… haha
MasterChef Australia grand finalists Emelia Jackson, Laura Cassai and Brent .. — NEWS.com.au
Without a recipe .. MasterChef contestant Kira Westwick unveils her croquembouche. Source: Channel 10. Each of the three contestants had a bit of the recipe, but none of them had it all.
MasterChef (TM): The Ultimate Cookbook
Book (Rodale Books)
Mobile Application (SmarTech Solutions)
What are easy recipes for afternoon tea?
After noon teas are the best.It is after lunch, so sweets to go with the tea.Mini muffins,assorted breads(sliced small) chocolate covered strawberries,cheeses on pretzels sticks,fruit slices with a fresh dip(cool-whip with sugar free jello)spinach dip with bread pieces.Make it easy and do all you can before hand so you will enjoy the tea....Hope this helps.