Recipes for kids
This avocado and apple salad is the perfect salad to get your day off to a good start! Most kids wouldn't associate salads with breakfast, but this is a great way to break them in slowly, because it's sweet and delicious! Avocados are almost a perfect food in my book!
- It's one of my kids favorite foods and one my kids willingly eat for breakfast.
- Avocados are brain food! If you want your kids to remember to do their chores each morning, they should be eating these! ;)
- They are high in Vitamin C, and what kid doesn't want Super Immunity!?
- They are a good source of vitamin K, which really is helpful for TJ who literally skins his knee every day. Vitamin K is needed to activate blood clotting, or heaven help us, he'd be a continual fountain of blood.
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple
- 1 TBL raisins
- 1 TBL Walnuts
- 1/2 TBL honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Peel and chop apple. Place in bowl with a drop of water. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir, microwave for 30 seconds longer.
- Cool apples! This step is to make them the same texture (soft) as the avocado.
- While your apples are cooling, mix together honey, vanilla, and cinnamon, until well combined.
- Drain any water from your bowl of apples.
- Chop your avocado and add it to the apples.
- Pour honey sauce over avocados and apples.
Mobile Application (Future Today Inc)
Zucchini bread, smoothies: 2 educational recipes for kids — The Birmingham News - al.com
These recipes are from Deb Wakefield of P.E.E.R., a nonprofit that I profiled yesterday. She and her peers use them to teach kids to use and like vegetables and fruits in their food. Zucchini Bread. Makes 2 loaves (one to eat- one to share!) Ingredients.
15,000+ Free Easy Chef Recipes
Mobile Application (JMT Apps)
What are easy recipes for kids?
Easy recipes for kids... i have younger siblings myself so i know a few. Well my sister aianna is kind of picky but she likes ants on a log... you know, a celery stick with peanut butter and raisins on top. This is fun and kids love to make it. another idea is you can freeze juice in an ice cube tray and stick toothpicks in while they're half frozen to make mini Popsicles. aianna also really loves "banana treats"... another of my concoctions. Just slice bananas into circles, stick the banana slices on a plate and put a spoonful of peanut butter on top. Or instead of peanut butter, subst…